Join us for a summer of fun!
Youth will have the opportunity to have a great time and learn something too. Our camp day starts with summer learning opportunities that can include reinforcement of lessons learned during the school year. The afternoon is filled with enrichment programs and activities. The camp also includes unique opportunities to experience sports & fitness, leadership development, the arts, urban gardening, computer technology, music production in our recording studio, culinary arts, gender specific programs and more. All of this happens in our state-of-the-art, air-conditioned building. Our programs/activities are facilitated by adult staff, supported by camp counselors, and operate in a secure environment managed by a team of safety professionals. In addition to having a great summer with GCYC, all campers are automatically members of the youth center for the upcoming school program year.
- Summer Camp runs from June 26 - August 4, 2017
- Registration Period: March 1, 2017 - May 19, 2017
- Ages: rising 3rd - rising 8th Graders
- Camp Hours: 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Early Drop Off/ Extended Pick Up Hours: 7:45am – 9:00am & 5:00pm – 6:00pm ($50.00 per family)
- Weekly Field Trips: Every Thursday
Fees and Payment Option Information
Basic Enrollment Fee: $475.00 per child.
The basic registration fee includes:
- Weekly field trips
- Morning academics
- Daily snack
- Daily free lunch
- Special events
- Field days
- 1 Camp T-Shirt & backpack sack
Early Drop Off/Extended Pick Up Hours: $50.00 per camp family (1-4 siblings)
- Free breakfast snack (mornings)
- Organized play under staff supervision (mornings & afternoons)
Full Payment Option: $475.00 per child
Due upon submission of a completed registration form (registration considered complete with full payment)
Installment Payment Option
- First installment of $237.50 per child due upon submission of a completed registration form for each child.
- 2nd/Final installment of $237.50 per child due no later than May 19, 2017 to complete and confirm your child’s spot.
Forms of Payment
The Gary Comer Youth Center accepts the following forms of payment:
- Credit card
- Debit card
- Cashier/bank check
- Money order
Slots will be confirmed only via email upon the complete payment of all fees by the May 19, 2017 deadline.
NOTE: Slots are limited. Slots are reserved for fully paid and completed registrations on a first-come-first served basis. Payments to the Gary Comer Youth Center are non-refundable. Installment payments are non-refundable and will be forfeited if registration is not paid for in full by the May 19, 2017 deadline.
For more information contact Annette Ford, membership coordinator.